Unless you want to make things hard on yourself, you need these food hacks in your life for Summer. These tips for the best way to cut a watermelon, the quickest way to peel a mango, and more will have you saying, “Why didn’t I think of that?”
4. Cut them at once.
5. Slice watermelon on a cutting board on top of a baking sheet to catch all the juice for easy cleanup.
Totally having a “why didn’t I think of that?” moment! Place your watermelon on a cutting board on a baking sheet. Saves so much time cleaning up all the juice. Took some watermelon to a friends’ house tonight and enjoyed the summer air. It’s so easy and is one of my favorite summer things/desserts #summer #watermelon #healthy #dessert #kitchenhack #timesaver #happysummer
A photo posted by @melbatoast05 on
6. Keep leftover avocado from browning by coating the flesh with a little olive oil.
7. Use a (new) toothbrush to get rid of pesky hairs on corn.
A video posted by Lucky Supermarkets (@luckysupermarkets) on
8. Freeze fresh lemon juice in big batches so you have it at all times.
9. Core a bell pepper while keeping it whole for easy chopping.
Cutting a capcicum/pepper #kitchenhacks #cooking #thatsimple #sogood #makinglifeeasy #cheftrick #food #capcicum #peppers #wusthof follow at @aussiekitchengadgets #vegetables #vegan #vegetarian #healthy #fit #fresh #goodforyou
A video posted by Insane Peelers (@aussiekitchengadgets) on
10. Prevent water from boiling over by placing wooden spoons over the pot.