Chicken breasts – 1/2 kg
Salt – to taste
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Parsley – 1/2 cup
Fresh coriander – 1/2 bunch
Green chilies – 3-4
White pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Yogurt – 2 tbsp
Cream – 3 tbsp
Desiccated coconut – 1 tbsp
Red chili flakes – 1 tsp (optional)
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Oil – as required
- Wash chicken breasts and freeze for 15 minutes then cut in equal sized cubes.
- Grind coriander, parsley and green chilies with coconut. Add ginger garlic paste, cream, salt, white pepper. Chili flakes and yogurt in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 2 hours. Keep in refrigerator.
- Heat grill pan or normal pan, pierce chicken cubes in woken skewers and fry them in greased pan.
- You can bake them also. Even you can Bbq them too.
- Turn the side and sprinkle lemon juice and 1 tbsp. oil. Then again turn.