1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
Green food coloring
1/3 cup butter
Red food coloring
1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie mix, egg, flour and butter in medium mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Divide dough into three sections.
- Tint one section with a few drops red food coloring and another section with a few drops green food coloring.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out one section of dough into a 9×11 rectangle. Repeat with other sections.
- Lay the three rectangles on top of each other and roll into a log.
- Cut log into 1/2 inch slices with a very sharp knife.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 375° F for 7-10 minutes until barely brown. Cool completely.