Chicken breast pieces – 2 (after cutting you will get 4)
Cottage cheese/ cheddar cheese) – 1/2 packet
Green onion – 2 tbsp
Worcestershire sauce – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
White pepper – 1/4 tsp
Black pepper – as needed
Olives – 4-5 chopped
Flour – 2 tbsp
Cream – 1 cup
Garlic – 1 large, chopped
Oil – 1 tbsp
- Grate cottage/ cheddar cheese and add green onion, olives.
- Cut one breast piece into two pieces.
- Marinate it with salt, pepper and Worcester sauce.
- Place cheese mixture on one side of chicken breast and roll it.
- Insert tooth picks to seal and pan fry it from all sides.
- In a pan heat oil and add garlic mince and stir now add cheese mixture in it.
- Now add flour and stir, add cream, salt, pepper, white pepper, woster sauce. Mix well
- Pour on chicken steaks or on one side an serve with pasta.