2 kg Carrots
2 Cups Boiled Rice
4 litre Full cream Milk
1 cup Sugar (or to taste)
2-3 tbsp Desi Ghee
2 tbsp Almonds
2 tbsp Pistachio Nuts
2 tbsp Raisins
1 tabs Seeds of Green Cardamom
- Take a wok. Put it on burner at high flame, Add Cow Milk and Seeds of Green Cardamom.
- Stir it when it starts boiling and reduce the flame to low medium level, Keep stirring to avoid milk coming out of the wok, Do it for approx 30-40 minutes while milk evaporates 1Liter (remains 3 Liter thicken Milk). Scrap off the sides of the wok to avoid any burning effect in the Carrots Delight.
- Now, take the Carrots. Wash them well, Scrap them off and Grate them finely. Again thoroughly wash them. Add them in the Boiling Milk until all the milk is absorbed in the Grated Carrots and the mixture is having a dry look. Add the Sugar, Boiled Rice, Peeled Almonds, Pistachio Nuts and Resins in it.
- Cook it till the Sugar dissolve and the mixture shows again a dry look.
- Add Desi Ghee and fry the Mixture. Put the fire off when its color gives a deeper look. Put it in the Serving Dishes.Cool it in room temperature and then in a Refrigerator. GAJER KA GAJRELA is ready.
- Serve it Cold at tea time.