For Keema Paratha:
Atta – 2 cups
Salt – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp + for frying
Keema filling – 1 cup (made by using 200 gms keema)
For Keema filling:
Oil – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1/2 cup (chopped)
Keema – 200 gms
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Green coriander – 2 tbsp (chopped)
To make Keema filling:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till golden brown.
- Add keema along with all dry masala, green coriander and little water and cook till done.
To make Keema Paratha:
- Add oil and salt in the atta and knead into a soft dough using water as needed.
- Divide the dough into 5 to 6 balls of equal size.
- Roll each ball into a disc about 4 inch size and place 1 tbsp filling in the centre. Close from all sides and roll into a 6 inch dish dusting with atta as needed.
- Heat a tava and fry from both sides using oil for brushing till golden brown.
- Serve hot.